- Metal Roof Repair Vs. Replace
Repairing the roof is typically less expensive and less disruptive than replacing the roof.
- Fully Restored
A metal roof repair eliminates roof leaks, treats and controls rust and improves the aesthetics of the building.
The roof can be recoated in the future to further extend the life of the roof.
THE METAL ROOF REPAIR PROCESS
- The roof is thoroughly cleaned.
- All fasteners are checked and replaced if necessary. Additional screws are installed. Sealant is applied to any fasteners that are no longer watertight.
- Seams and flashing are treated with sealants, reinforcements and fabrics.
- If needed, a primer is applied to increase adhesion.
- The elastomeric basecoat is applied.
- The elastomeric topcoat is applied.
- The elastomeric coating has the ability to stretch and move as the roof steel moves
- Eliminates leaks
- Seals deteriorated fasteners
- Restores wind resistance
- Seals seams and flashings
- Improves building aesthetics
- Reduces metal roof movement
- Limits tear-off and waste generation