COOL ROOF SYSTEM
Cool roof systems (spray foam roofs) combine a seamless, jointless roofing material with the added benefit of insulation to create a sustainable roofing option for new or replacement low-slope roofs. Cool roofs can be recoated in the future to extend the life of the roof almost indefinitely.
- Jointless & Seamless
A spray foam roof eliminates joints and seams; the number one cause of roof failure.
Can be installed on new or replacement flat or low-slope roofs.
- Thermal Insulation
Adds additional R-value and a reflective coating that helps lower heating/cooling costs.
- Cost Effective
A spray foam roof is typically less costly than traditional roofing systems.
Construction & Maintenance Benefits
- Can be installed over most substrates
- Weighs much less then a traditional asphalt/gravel roof
- Easily conforms to unique architectural features
- Can be repaired and recoated to extend roof life almost indefinitely
Robot Installation Benefits
Greener World Solutions uses a spray robot for the most consistent and accurate installation possible. The robot also speeds up the installation process to help avoid weather related issues.
How It Works
- The roof is thoroughly cleaned
- A primer is applied if needed
- A closed-cell spray foam insulation is sprayed to the desired thickness
- The basecoat is applied
- The topcoat is applied
- Granules are imbedded
Greener World Solutions uses a spray robot for the most consistent and accurate installation possible. The robot also speeds up the installation process which helps avoid weather related issues.