SPRAY FOAM INSULATION FEATURES
- Thermal Insulation
R-value of 6.8 per one inch thickness, enabling it to provide more thermal insulation with less material than any other type of insulation.
- Air Infiltration Control
Prevents drafts by keeping unconditioned air from leaking in and keeping conditioned air from leaking out.
- Moisture Control
One inch of closed-cell spray foam creates a barrier moisture cannot flow through.
- Structural Strength
Increases the structure’s resistance to wind.
- Gives R-21 in 2x4 stud wall framing
- Insulates small voids and cracks in irregular framing
- Easily insulates around unique building features
- Easily insulates around doors and windows
- Easily insulates rim joists
- Insulates around plumbing and electrical outlets
- Eliminates the need for poly
- Leaves studs ready for drywall
MAINTENANCE & COMFORT BENEFITS
- Energy savings
- Reduces air drafts for a more comfortable environment
- Reduces ice dams
- Reduces outside noise
- Reduces dust and pollen
- Deters rodents and insects
- Is permanent and does not sag, shrink or settle
- UL Class 1 fire rating