BATT INSULATION FEATURES
- Thermal Insulation
Available in values of R-11, R-13, R-19 and R-21
- Batt insulation, especially fiberglass batts, is normally the most cost effective way to insulate a building structure.
- Flash & Batt
Can be customized with a combination of spray foam and batt insulation to meet both budget and R-value needs.
CONSTRUCTION BENEFITS OF BATTS
- Easily fits most insulation budgets
- Can be installed unfaced, or with poly, kraft or foil facing
- Comes in a variety of widths to fit most wall cavities
- Batt insulation is typically fiberglass, but cotton and wool are also available
MAINTENANCE & COMFORT BENEFITS OF BATTS
- Many batts contain recycled content
- Reduces outside noise
- Fiberglass batts are non-combustible