Basement waterproofing is becoming common practice in new construction homes. Driven in part by code requirements, the addition helps reduce basement water issues.
Waterproof coating is sprayed over the foundation, then foam core is installed over the coating with fasteners. UV Coating is sprayed over any above grade foam core.
- Non-breathable Coating
The exterior coating is non-breathable and creates a seamless water and chemical barrier.
- Easy siding installation
The foam core contains siding attachment strips so siding can be easily attached to above grade areas.
- Meets Minnesota residential code requirements for basement waterproofing
- One contractor installs both basement waterproofing and insulation
- Maintenance & Comfort Benefits
- Protects basements from costly water and moisture damage
- Helps prevent “basement smell”
- Helps prevent mold and mildew